Saturday, May 26, 2012

CHFG?

Come Here Ferdinand the Great
Center for the Health and Fitness of Gerbils
Calling Home For Gary
Cup Half Full Gauge
Centaurs Have Furry Goatees
Cavalry Hooves up For Grabs

Christian / Husband / Father / Geek

I am a Christian.  A believer that Jesus Christ was and is the son of God.  That he was crucified.  That he rose from the dead and ascended into heaven.  That I can follow him there. 

I am a Husband.  A giver of hugs, help, and hot coffee.  The recipient of hugs, help, and hot coffee.  A half of a whole.

I am a Father.  Thrice over a horse, a listening post, a storyteller, a cook, a money giver.  Toddling through the days retaining my sanity as the sounds of screaming children chase me.

I am a Geek.  Certified.  I can build an Exchange server, troubleshoot a PRI, code HTML, and freak my son out by remote during his PC games. 

I am Brandon / CHFG.

No comments:

Post a Comment